The internet connection available on the Selçuk Yaşar Campus has 600 Mbps speed. The fiber optic cable used for the internet connection encompasses PRI phone line as well. Thanks to DID service provided through Superonline, 1000 phone lines serves for the university’s communication needs via a fiber optic cable. DID service has also been backed up with a copper wire.
Cisco IP telephone exchange allows users to hold calls, forward calls and have another call simultaneously, as well as receive voicemails on DID Exchange when external calls are not answered. Interactive response system allows users to access the number they want without needing an operator.
IP EXCHANGE has over 900 internal lines that operate with backups to provide uninterrupted service, and makes use of the current technology to the full.
On-campus internet access is provided through fiber optic cable with metro ethernet connection on the backbones of Ulakbim and Superonline.
Our Internet access speed:
• 600 Mbps on the Selçuk Yaşar Campus
The IP telephone exchange that is currently in use allows users to:;
- Call, hold calls and forward them,
- Have calls on a second and even a third line simultaneously,
- Receive voicemails via their e-mail boxes in cases of missed calls,
- Contact the number that is being called without needing an operator thanks to auto-response system,
- Use cordless phones by using the on-campus wireless network,
- Use internal services on any computer or smartphone off campus.
The Center for Information Technology provide any kind of support to allow uninterrupted use of communication services.