The internet connection in Selçuk Yaşar Campus is provided via TTNET and it’s 400 Mbps. fiber optic cable, which is used for internet connection, it also holds PRI telephone line. Thanks to DID service on Telekom, 500 telephone lines with fiber optic cables serve our university’s communication need. Also DID service is backed up with copper cables.
The connection with Gsm networks is provided via 12 FCT economically.
Cisco IP telephone switchboard provides call waiting, call divert and calling a second line. The switchboard can also take voice messages when incoming calls on DID switch board are not answered. Thanks to interactive (or conversational?) reply system, the caller is able to reach anyone without the need of an operator.
IP switchboard with more than 600 local networks works with backup providing the latest technological opportunities. Internet Access is provided through fiber optic cable via metro Ethernet connection by Ulakbim and Telekom.
Internet access speed in our campuses:
Selçuk Yaşar Campus : 400 Mbps
IP telephone provides the following services:
- Call waiting and call divert
- Facilities to talk with a second or third line
- leaving voice messages when incoming calls on the switch board are not answered and sending these messages to an e-mail box
- reaching the number called with the automatic reply system
- using a cordless phone via the wireless network in the campus
- using the internal service with computers and smart phones out of the campus
TheInformationTechnologyCenteralso provides the support for all communication services.